Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Insurance for Drivers Throughout Oklahoma
With over 3.9 million people, Oklahoma is a large state with a large number of major highways running throughout its cities. Unfortunately, a higher population also means a higher risk of accidents. Every driver needs insurance, but many end up with a policy that’s too expensive or doesn’t have enough coverage.
The Garrison Agency is an independent agency dedicated to serving individuals and families with comprehensive and affordable insurance. By working with a variety of insurance agencies, we’ll compare quotes and find the best policy for you and your vehicle. Insure your vehicle today by calling us at (580) 338-5561 or fill out an online quote form now.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
What are the Auto Insurance Requirements for Oklahoma?
Drivers in Oklahoma must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
What Does Car Insurance Cover?
A comprehensive car insurance policy generally includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, falling objects, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle due to collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage helps with medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage covers accidents involving a driver not carrying insurance.
What Do I Do After a Total Loss Accident?
In any accident, it’s crucial to call authorities and seek medical attention for everyone involved immediately. Afterward, have the vehicle appraised to see if it truly is totaled. If it is, you will need to file a claim with your insurance agency. Many agencies offer rentals for clients who lose their vehicles.
Do I Have to Pay for an At Fault Claim Myself?
Oklahoma is a fault state, which means the driver deemed responsible for an accident is required to pay for the damages. This is in part why liability insurance is required. As long as you have liability insurance to cover other people on the road, you will not have to pay for all of the damages after causing an accident.
What if Someone Borrows My Car? Are They Covered?
A driver borrowing your vehicle with permission should be covered, even if they’re not explicitly listed on the policy.
What is Gap Insurance and Why Do I Need It?
Gap insurance is an additional policy that helps cover the loan on your vehicle if it is totaled in an accident. If your car has yet to be paid off, gap insurance can help cover the remaining cash value of the vehicle owed.
You may also be interested in…